Talk to a Lawyer Now
If you or someone you love has been arrested and charged with a crime, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. This is especially true if this is the first time you’ve been in trouble with the law. The best way to ease your anxiety and gain control of the situation is to seek advice from an experienced criminal defense attorney.
Get Answers to Your Most Pressing Legal Questions in Minutes!
Luckily, you’ve come to the right place. The Criminal Defense Network provides access to top-notch criminal defense lawyers from all 50 states. In just 8 to 10 minutes, you’ll be able to connect with an attorney in your area and get answers to some of the burning questions that keep you up at night.
When your reputation and freedom are on the line, getting sound advice is crucially important. Our attorneys have solid expertise in a broad range of criminal law matters and can provide guidance and insight within the context of the relevant laws and legal precedents in your state.
When you call to discuss your case, you can expect to speak with an attorney who will…
Listen: Our attorneys are first and foremost here to listen to your concerns and fears and to encourage you to ask questions. They are also eager to hear your side of the story. By providing a detailed account of what happened, it enables them to offer the best possible advice on how to move forward.
Explain the law: The criminal justice system is complex but an attorney can let you know what you can expect throughout the process. He/she can inform you of your constitutional rights, explain the charges against you, and be honest about the short and long-term penalties you may be facing.
Discuss your legal options: No matter how hopeless your case may seem or how much evidence is stacked against you, it’s important to remember that you are innocent until proven guilty.
Depending on the crime you’ve been accused of committing and the specific circumstances surrounding your case, there may be effective defense strategies available to you. Many of our attorneys are former prosecutors and can help you understand how the prosecution will build a case against you and how you may be able to avoid or minimize harsh punishment.
Types of Criminal Charges
Our attorneys are well-equipped to assist with criminal law matters including but not limited to
- Drunk Driving (driving while intoxicated (DWI), driving under the influence (DUI) operating while impaired (OWI)
- Drug Crimes (including possession of controlled substance, possession with intent to deliver, trafficking, manufacturing or cultivating drugs)
- Sex Crimes (rape, internet sex crimes, solicitation, prostitution)
- Property Crimes (petty theft, grand theft, arson
- White Collar Crimes (fraud, embezzlement, money laundering,
- Weapons Charges (concealed carry weapon violations, carrying a concealed weapon, felony firearm, felon in possession, brandishing, assault with a dangerous weapon)
- Violent Crimes (murder, manslaughter, assault, battery, robbery)
- Domestic Violence
Have a case you’d like to discuss? Call a licensed criminal defense attorney today.